Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alright, what did you do with my bath towel?

Its getting cold here don't you know. And NO, I can't dry off with a wash clothe!Alright, what did you do with my bath towel?
I am drying myself off with it now!!!





You wanted us to take a shower together and we did.





Now I am using your towel.





Will you help dry me off?Alright, what did you do with my bath towel?
Well sorry, I must confess, I did take it!


But there were 20 immigrants here with no shelter.


So considered you would not mind,


Sorry if I am wrong, regards Keith
LOL It's in the wash! Use the other one in the linen closet!
well what happened was...I had to go to my sisters to get a bath (shes working away) because our walls in the bathroom have just been painted and my mum said the paint will melt because of the heat of the bath water, and so i walked half way and rememberd that I had forgotten to bring my own towel with me...I can't use one of my sisters because they're all white and i have fake tan on my legs and she'd go mad if her towel went brown, and I couldn't be bothered walking all the way back home to get my own towel so I broke into your house (cant believe you didnt notice) and I stole your bath towel...Sorry


...( IM BEHIND YOU)...JOKING!!!!! MWahahahahahahaha


ill send you your towel back after I have washed it...it is a bit brown though from the fake tan..x
i needed it. i was busy hitchhiking.
Sorry, I'm using it at the present, come and get it!


Well, then I'll be cold, well, for a while anyway.
lol . . . i dno where it went ask the next person after me lol xx sorry xx
stop drop and roll?
The trolls took it. Run around outdoors and flap your arms till you get dry. Sorry, I couldn't resist. : }
how about just shaking off!!
Oh sorry was that your's....Oh I have it wrapped around me...want it back? Come and take it then!
lol.....I took it.....had too.....








...after all....I couldn't find a good blanket in your closet to use for a picnic.......and that towel is big enough for 2.....
Well u see its a long story. The dog took it and then he ran away to germany so we had to take a flight there and got stuck in traffic in strasburg so we couldnt get there soon enough and then when we got to the dog the person who kept him in the bakery said that the towl was soo dirty that they had to throw it away so we had to drive to the dump and we finally found it and we r on a flight back now we will leave it on the door step for u.
Well, I heard from EVERYONE how you've been SO DISCOURAGED with your life lately that you were fixin' to ';throw in the towel'; anyway! Soooooo.........





Being the RESOURCEFUL guy that I am, I sent it out to be PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED! Man! It REALLY stunk! The Cleaners then advised me that, since it was SO bad, to send in EVERY PIECE OF CLOTHING in your house, plus ALL your remaining towels, just to be certain that we KILL all those nasty germs!





Uh.......gotta go! Catch you later dude! MUCH! Byeeeee!!! (Sucker!) Have fun!!! NOT!
.....ur gunna have to come get it!





lol j.k j.k


it is innn the dryer so it would be nice and warm for u when u were doen showering!
LOL! Sorry I put it on the floor for when I got out! Do you want a new one? LOL!
Ohhhhhhh hell baby... was that your towel... I'm sorry...





Well.. I put it by the bed.. that way when we are all done with you know what... it would be right there for you to wipe off with...





Is that ok baby ??

No comments:

Post a Comment