Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POLL: How many times do you use your bath towel?

before throwing it in the dirty clothes.POLL: How many times do you use your bath towel?
Six times. I hang it up to dry each time. If I get a butt stain on it, I do get a clean one.POLL: How many times do you use your bath towel?
Usually twice. I live alone, so no need to worry about someone else using my ';used'; towel, and I'm clean, so why wash it the first time around? :-)
once or twice
2-3 times.
once or twice :(





im bad i know!
Once on my body then when it dries, I use it for my hair. After that, it goes on the floor in front of the shower and then I toss it in the washer. I call using it 3 times optimum usage.
2 times then it goes in the dirty clothes.
maybe twice
change it every other day
two times no more then that lol
about 3 or 4.
2 or 3 days
♥ Twice.
4-5 times
idk 2 or 3 times
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment