Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brak wants to know, ';How does the color of a bath towel define a person or bathroom decor';?

Which is a better color for a bath towel?


darker colors


lighter colors


whiteBrak wants to know, ';How does the color of a bath towel define a person or bathroom decor';?
The colours of a bath towel are either a coordinating colour, or accent colours...therefore towels are like any other decor..they are personal choices made by the owners reflecting their tastes...I have one bathroom with coordinating coloured towels..one with bright coloured towels in a grey and white bathroom, and one with matching coloured towels to blend.Brak wants to know, ';How does the color of a bath towel define a person or bathroom decor';?
Well Brak, I must say that is a very interesting question.


First off I am no expert but, I would say that a color could define the mood of a person such as Red meaning angry or that they like it bright for an example.


I personally like darker colours for towels but that's just me.
Well the bathroom should be a lighter color and the towel should cordinate with the main color of the shower curtain you choose.As well as the rug and accesories


http://www.hgtv.com/home-improvement/bat鈥?/a>


Here is some help
It mainly shows what their favorite color would be. I tend to like lighter color bathtowels because I see my bathroom in a lighter color.
I've always liked white towels, they're clean %26amp; fresh - until my boyfriend uses them. But I know that no matter what color the bathroom is white will always match.
I don't think the color of a bath towel defines anyone. They're just towels.

1 comment:

Bushra shaikh said...

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
Vessel Sinks

Post a Comment