Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color is the bath-towel you are currently using.....?

Mine is dark blue :))What color is the bath-towel you are currently using.....?
Rainbow Color☺What color is the bath-towel you are currently using.....?
WOW! Thank you for Best Answer!☺

Report Abuse



My husband uses a 'medium blue' bath sheet. I am currently using a 'burgundy red' bath sheet but also have a 'medium purple one, and am hoping to get some nicer 'spring colors' soon ... and we use only 'bath sheets' for drying off after we bathe, and use 'regular sized' bath towels (in what I call gawdawful green ... slightly darker than chartreuse) for our faces and hands in the bathroom between bathtimes.
A big fluffy purple one!!!


My brothers is dark blue though. . .





I wish i had a multicolor one or one with silver and white polka dots on a black background.





edit: to the person who's giving all these thumbs ups, thank you!
Well, I use different every month lol.





Blue, yellow, pink, and one peach with squares of different colours! =]
Green.





Poll: Coca-cola Zero or Sprite Zero?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
roflcopter


mine is kinda a teal blue





we just bought a new one yesterday that is green, maroon, white, and brown stripped
Evergreen .
It`s a sort of khaki green colour. It`s not supposed to be that colour, it was a washing mistake, it`s supposed to be beige !
red











http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Brown
if it smells fresh and dry then that's the towel I get to use, wash 20 in 3days so lucky if theres ever one left on the shelf, lesson to all children and men pick up your towels
mine is also dark blue :)
The one for my body is purple %26amp; the one for my hair is blue.
I'm not using a bath-towel right now, I'm answering your question.
mine is green with lots of dark pink dots





it was a gift





and i love it





I LOVE TOWELS!!!!
Mine is a lovely green Egyptian Cotton towel is sheer luxury and snuggly :) xx
Mine is teal and says the name of the hospital i used to work for.
White, a great big fluffy one that you can snuggle up in when getting out of the shower.
Im not using one. ;) hahaha
which one must have about 60 but they vary from blue to white to black (thats the used ones lol)
A light brownish goldishy colour.
A green one for the body and a light blue one for my hair :-)
I'm not using one. I'm working in the meantime.
it's white.


But have some prints on it. colors blue, red, orange and black
Turquoise.
Mine is white... i think i took it from a hotel in Tokyo.


It's nice and has some electric heater things on it
Navy
I have a beautiful stripey missoni one that I picked up cheap in tk maxx!
Orange! :)
Redish
Pastel stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment