Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How often do you change your bath towel?

I have a rotation- I always use one for my hair and one for my body, SO i use one for my body then the next day I use that one on my hair the and put the one I used on my hair the day before in the wash. so really I use it twice before it gets washed. Complicated huh? ;-pHow often do you change your bath towel?
I thought every one got a clean one every time . so guess it is up to you.How often do you change your bath towel?
About once or twice a week.
everytime
i use a new one every time lol.
Everytime I change my underwear. SO, once a week.
Never. It changes itself (either that or my wife does it!)
since i am totally clean when i leave the shower and my towel is left to hang and dry and not get mildew i wash the towel after every third shower. why waste the water and the laundry soap. i have kids that re-use their towels as well and then toss them on the floor. ew
everytime i use one


yes i am clean when i get out the shower, but you rub off any dead skin cells, inevitable they end up on the towel


why would i want to dry that and rub it on me again???





yuck
If I use it to wipe down the floor or bathtub/shower after I get out, I toss it in the hamper. If I'm just drying myself off and hanging it, it could go for a few days. Basically, if it starts to stink, get a new towel!

No comments:

Post a Comment