Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you change your bath towel?

I usually forget until my towel starts to feel crusty.How often do you change your bath towel?
I get a new one everytime my wife steals mine to put in her hair...How often do you change your bath towel?
i change everytime i take a shower, cuz the last thing he dries off is the first thing i dry off.
I change it when I ..... hear the bathtub ring.!!
a new towel every time
Isn't this kinda personal? Once a week
if you hang them up to dry after each use, they will last awhile. remember you are clean when you use them.
every week.
Unless you live alone it should be a daily occurrence.
Eww... thats gross errr... i change it every day
I'm from the mid west. so who baths? Only when it rains here and whe nit is worm too.
Ewwww no!! Goes straight in the laundry after each use!!
wow thats frickin nasty man. o_0
every day
ewww thanks for sharing!





Usually a couple of times a week.
Every time I shower which is 2 times a day !
lol i use two and i wash them every weekend or so- its best to use more than just one and keep them around the bathroom for safekeeping and emergencies- i forget mine plenty of times [argh its embarrassing]
ummmm ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment