Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How do you feel when the bath towel drops?

damned clothespins...i hate hanging laundry.How do you feel when the bath towel drops?
who doesn't??


I seriously do!








P.S. where exactly does it happen?!!! 8-) lolHow do you feel when the bath towel drops?
murphy's law - whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. it has to land on wet floor always.
you really have too much time on your hands don't you?????
When she drops the towel, I feel with my hands!
I feel like Oooops!!
lol I just pick it up
I'm not allowed to hang it outside. I made the mistake of moving into a deed restricted community. It's okay to sell crack out of your house, but not hang your clothes out. (Well, the law FROWNS on the crack bit, but as long as your yard is mowed, the association could care less)
lol ur just so funny
LOL, but what's a bath towel?
oooo it's chilly in here
When it drops from myself, I'm never too fussed!
I know!!!


And they get all brown again.


I've given up.I hang them then dust it off when it drys.


SHHH dont tell my family.
Naked?
i thought you were a cat?????????





how can you hang out laundry?





hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment