Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Nan had gastrointerits can I get it if I use her bath towel ?

I use her batttowel ?My Nan had gastrointerits can I get it if I use her bath towel ?
yes, if your around you nan a lot u can get it. shring towels alsomeans you can get it. gastroentertitis is extremely contagious.


my daughter caught it when she was 18 months old from a hospital.My Nan had gastrointerits can I get it if I use her bath towel ?
You could potentially get it. But you could potentially get it just from being in the same house as her. It's passed through germs, so anything she touches, you could potentially get it from.
Oh god I couldn't use someone else towel if the paid me, we get a new clean towel every time we shower.
Yes you probably could-why would you want to use another persons towel!

No comments:

Post a Comment