Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many towels to you when getting out of the bath or shower?

Ok, this is a silly question I know. My husband and I have been married for 8 years now and it is an argument in my house almost weekly.





When I am done with my shower I use 2 towels. One for my hair and one for my body. I have very thick long hair! This is just the way I have always done it. My husband thinks that one towel is enough for ANYONE!





So, what do you think? ONE OR TWO?How many towels to you when getting out of the bath or shower?
i have never met a woman that only used one towel. (i never dated Senead OConnor.) they all used minimum 2.





your husband is a moron.How many towels to you when getting out of the bath or shower?
I have long think curley black hair down to my butt and I get out stand on a hand towel with my head bent over and dry my body with one towel I then rap it around my head and put on a towel looking bathrobe.





It was the best gift a man ever bought me. Tell him to shut up and go to walmart buy you a bathrobe that is made of that towel material.





I been using mine for over 8 years I love it!
I have plenty of towels...I use as many as I want to use...usually 2 per shower....nice thick Egyptian Cotton towels.


I normally take 2 showers a day...sometimes more if I feel like I want to.


I shower after I use the ';Facility';..always.





And I do my own laundry, including towels.


I feel no guilt even if use 10 towels.
Frankly how many towels my wife uses after her shower is nothing I would be all that concerned with. I use 1, she uses 1 nomal towel and a special one for her hair. I wouldn't care if she used 5 of them. Its not like they get thrown out after each use and we need to conserve towels.
I'm with you! I ALWAYS use two! I have really long thick hair too! I immediately use my hair towel then use the body towel and dry off my body and immediately hang it back up. But i leave the hair towel on to soak up all the water and such. You are so RIGHT! My husband just KNOWS this is how it goes! Were girls!!!! ;)
I have long hair too, but I only use 1 towel.





I dry myself w/ the towel then i put on my robe. Then I wrap my hair in the towel





However, if I forget my robe, I will use the 1 towel for my hair and then run naked to get another towel from the closet for my body!
I use two also. Just like you said, one for the hair and one for your body. Guys don't understand because their hair is practically dry by the time they get out of the shower. You don't want water from your hair getting all over the place. He should let it go, it's not a big deal. ;-)
I use one only because I have extremely short hair. Why does it seem to bother him so much? Do you get 2 new towels every time you take a shower? If so, I could see that would be irritating if he does the laundry. If he doesn't do the laundry then I don't seem why it should bother him so much.
Two.....I have to have one for my body and one for my hair and I'm sure thats the way with most females. Why does he care how many towels you use? If he wans to use only one good for him.
2 of course. women need 2 towels, i for the hair and 1 for the body. unless they have really short hair. and why is it even an issue? does he do the laundry?
I only use one, but I have short hair. You should use one towel and show him what happens. like purposely drip all over the floor and tell him, see this is what happens when I only use one towel.
well depends for me, i have like super big towels and than real tiny thin ones, so if im end of the week and have to use a thin one i use two. lol
i use two. One smaller for my hair and one big for my body.





That's silly of your husband to say that. Tell him girls are not guy and guy are not girl.
I use one for my hair and one for my body. So does my daughter. And we hang our towels up to dry and reuse them at least once before putting in the hamper. So what's the big deal?
I use one. I dry off and get dressed and then put my hair in a towel. But thats just me. Its up to you, if you need two use two.
lol. i always use 2. one for my long hair and one for my body. my hubby never minds tho. does yours do the laundry or something? why does he care? funny ?? tho.
I only use one, but you have a perfectly valid reason for using two, your husband is being somewhat petty.
I personally use only 1 towel....and I have hair down to my shoulders...maybe I have thicker towels than you...but it really doesn't matter....I don't see it as a big deal...If you need two towels then use 2....
No offense but he's an idiot. You'll just have to let your hair drip in order to avoid the argument.
Up until recently I also had really long hair. But my hair is still really thick. I use two- tell him to shut his face, or he wont get any towels lol
I use just one, but I don't have long thick hair and neither does your husband.
Definitely two. My husband doesn't understand it either, but he's accepted it.
I use just one.... For my hair. I dry off and then wrap up my hair. I get ready naked.... so my husband enjoys that I only use one towel. :-)
I use a hand towel to dry my hands and face, and a large towel for the rest of me.
im the same i use two 1 for my hair and 1 for my body i think most women do
Depends.


Two if they are small, One if they are large bath towels.
I can use 1 and I believe you need 2. My X wife and daughter both have thick long hair and always used two.
Use one towle and stand by the open window. He will want 2 after that.
definitely one.
LOL I use 2 towels too! One for my hair and the other for my body...
I use one towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment