Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is it alright to use the same bath towel more than once after bathing?

i know some people do and think its okay. I personally don't, but i have about 10 bath towels, so i wash them regular.


I'm thinking if you have a decent shower the dirt and dead skin cells are off you, so I don't see why it would hurt. Your only drying yourself.Is it alright to use the same bath towel more than once after bathing?
yes. but no more than 4 or 5 times. after that, it gets all wet and moldy. it doesnt dry itself of ur body. and when u hang it on a door, the door gets moldy too.





be careful!!





if its a good towel, i would say 6 times.Is it alright to use the same bath towel more than once after bathing?
You're bath towel is loaded with dead skin cells after use. Though not dangerous it might be a little gross for some people.
I use them 3 or 4 times before washing them, I just make sure they get completely dry after using them again.
I think it would be fine since your are already clean, So as long as it is dry and everything it should be fine. I don't do it but my brother does.
Of course. After you get out of the shower you are clean and as long as you hang it up on the towel rack and let it dry you can do this a couple of times, I usually use the same towel for a week and then wash it. I hope this could help you! Have a good one!
yes of course unless yuor a clean freak or something
Yeah, no problem!
well I use mine 2 or 3 times then I put it in the hamper! I mean you just got done getting clean not like your making the towel dirty!!!
I'd say it is ok to do, you only drying off.


I don't do it but thats just me, I know it is crazy cuz I have a lot of laundry cuz of it, but it is ok to do.
yea!!!!!
Yes, unless you want to wash a **** load of towels
Yeah because you use it after you've been cleaned.





Answer Please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Probably not but if everyone did change it every time the world would be diagnosed with O.C.D (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for those who don't know :P)
ya it is as long as it is not flithy and plus it is good for u because you will use less water to wash all your dirty towels.
Yeah, maybe could be bad if your sharing it with someone that has a disease/infection on their skin.
as long as it's pretty clean and isn't damp i guess so.





=] xx
idk but i do lol
yes, use like for a week or less %26amp; then switch %26amp; wash
i use mine twice the wash them.. i dont see no harm in it.
NO JUST WASH IT VERY WELL MAKE SURE ITS CLEAN
Yupp


I dont but pretty much everybody I know does


so it must be okay


Im mean your just cleanin off water


long as you hang it up to dry


I dont see a problem with it
yeah! seriously, how many towels are you gonna put in the laundry?
I do.
I use the same towel for 5 times.


Then use another.


So i guess so.
Yeppers.
i use my towels more then once
Ya, i do anyway, ha ha!!!
Yes. It's just clean water that your drying off of you.
3 +
yes it is. just replace it after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment