Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?

just the once, then straight in the washing machine, then out on the line to dry...theres nothing better than fluffy fresh bath towels !How many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?
OnceHow many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?
one time
usually once but sometimes after i get out of the shower and my hubby takes one right after me, he uses the one I used and then throws it in the hamper
what a HILARIOUS question!!!!


here's a STAR! *giggle*
once
87
a week...
Once
About a week. Then my grandmother washes it. I don't know. I guess a few times a week.
Twice! keep two towels!


WORK OUT THEN /
twice
Twice..
i think i use it at least 2 times before washing...





is that bad?
2-3 times then I wash them. I don't see anything wrong with using it a couple times - mainly used to dry off your body after getting out of a shower or bath and you are clean.
Once.
About three days. I am trying to conserve water by not washing my towels after one use. However, I think that the longest I can go is about 3-4 days
Once...maybe twice if I have no other clean towels...

No comments:

Post a Comment