Saturday, August 7, 2010

If you Paris Hilton Transformed into a bath towel , what would you do?

Lol i need to know exactly what you'd do, and say to her





All in funIf you Paris Hilton Transformed into a bath towel , what would you do?
But, I'm not Paris Hilton.. so .. I don't really know how to answer this.If you Paris Hilton Transformed into a bath towel , what would you do?
can you specify the type of towel? is it the larger sort that you'd dry your body with or is it just a hand towel? that'd make all the difference in the world when it comes to answering this question.
If she transformed into a smelly moldy bath towel with dick holes all over the place in it, i would throw it away and get a Megan Fox bath towel
Drown the towel and then burn it, make sure the ****** doesnt come back.
Are you familiar with the term ';Spankerchief';


oh yeah
I would use the towel as toilet paper Saves Trees^^
put her in the wasking machine with axe grease! then throw her to the dogs
What the crap?
id give it to somone who needs to wipe his/her mouth after throwing up..
floss my butt with it!





no...





burn it!
wipe me a**
Use it to mop up my Cat's puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment