Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you change your bath towel?

I know some people who change daily while others change once a week.How often do you change your bath towel?
after each shower or bath


and then the hand towels every day ,, usually at nite i put a clean one up,,How often do you change your bath towel?
Once a week. You're clean when you get out of the shower, so why waste all that water and energy washing so many towels.

Report Abuse



everyday.....seriously, u can wait once a week? idk I guess I'm just used to a new towel.
daily it gets changed since i shower daily
About 2 times every 4 days
Once a week. If you just thoroughly washed your body, it doesn't really get dirty, just WET.
every two days
When it begins to smell or gets stiff.
once a week.
once a week
I use a new one eveytime I take a shower!
Either every day or every other day.


depending on how lazy i am or not.
daily
twice a week.
Once a week.
Every two showers, sometimes three showers. I only reuse them if they get immediately hung up to dry and never touch the ground.
i use it twice then use new ones
daily!
Every two days..? haha
once a week.
once or twice a week... I mean when you're out of the shower you're clean so whats the point of cleaning the towels after each and every use..its a waste of water and time
daily, me and my niece share one
I just use a different towel everytime. I never knew people had a specific bath towel they use.
daily, duh maid
I use a new towel with every shower. If I take 2 showers a day that is 2 towels.
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment