Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If I share a bath towel with other people, what should we dry our a$$e$ with?

I know of someone who wiped their eyes with someones towel and got syphilis (they eye had to be removed!)


I wouldn't' use any bodies towel these days!If I share a bath towel with other people, what should we dry our a$$e$ with?
my girlfriend use to think its ok for us to use the same towel.. but i would find a reason not too.. a towel is a personal thing but if you have to use the same one use ur shirt :-DIf I share a bath towel with other people, what should we dry our a$$e$ with?
The towel silly, you probably washed you *** with the same loofah/wash cloth in the shower.
Your own towel that you weren't too lazy to go buy.





Problem solved.
Eeew! You shouldn't. Do you know how many germs are on a towel?
i suppose if both of you clean your behind very well then the towel. as long as you don't liberty bell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment