Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you use 1 or 2 towels after taking your shower/bath?

one towelDo you use 1 or 2 towels after taking your shower/bath?
1Do you use 1 or 2 towels after taking your shower/bath?
2, one for my hair and one for my body
2, one for my body and the other for my hair...=-)
2
When I lived w/my parents I used to use 3! One for hair, one for body and one to step on! And I always threw them in the hamper after one use. Oh my Mom wanted to kill me! lol Now that I do my own laundry and have realize how ridiculous I was, now I use one for my body and a small one for my hair - but I hang them up and use them the next day also, then wash.
I use 2 towels when I wash my hair, other times I only use one.
2 one for my body and one for my hair. my hair is long so it takes one towel by itself for it.
3 --- one for body, one for hair, one for feet
i bask under the hand dryer
2
2 one to wrap my hair in and one to dry my body off with
Only one...
2
Just one.


I have a slender frame so I'm good with just one.
I usually use two..One for my Hair and One for my body
2 but I'm not wastefull. I use a clean one and step out onto a dirty one.
One is enough for me :-)
2. One to step on when I get out and one to dry off with.
1
Anon, I use a towel to dry with and another to stand on after my showers! Thanks and have a good weekend! Jimmy.
Two: one to wrap around my hair to keep it out of the way while I towel off the rest of me.
2, one for hair and one for body.
I use just 1 towel after taking a shower.
i step out onto one, then put mu hair up in another one, and dry myself with another one... so i guess 3 actually. but i dont waste water to wash them, i hang em up to use again(since when i use em im clean from the shower...)





:-)
Good question! I use two because I have long hair...but I re-used them a couple of times. I don't like to waste energy and use so much detergent as is bad for the environment.
One to dry with the other one I step onto the floor with.
I only use one, what about you?
I use one towel.
One.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment