Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which woul?

Hmmm.?If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which woul?
you didnt finish the question, but i know what you mean. i was actually thinking that earlier today. Bath towel, because at least i would be clean when i got out !If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which woul?
although both of the possibilities are quite disgusting.





i would rather to not wash the bed sheets, as you could have a shower everyday, so in the case the bed sheets wont get that dirty....
I'd rather wash my bedsheets than my towel. The towel kind of gets washed anyway, from the water off your body. Kind of, very slightly.
The sheets. Because the towel gets all mildewy and starts stinking. I dry my face with that and I don't want to have to smell mildew. P.U.!!
i would wash my bed sheets and not my towels because if i just finished taking a shower the towel would take awhile to get dirty .
Towel. I'm clean when I use it anyway, so it's not going to get very dirty... unless I leave it somewhere. Then it might start growing mold. Ick.
Bath towel......





It's only getting water on it anyways....





So wouldn't be nearly as minging as the bed sheets!
Bedsheets .. I just can't imagine drying myself up with a dirty **** towel lol..
Bath towel...





Way too many stains would accumulate on the sheets over the years.
not wash my towel cuz i will always be clean when i come out of the shower, still bad tho but i could just drip dry its no biggy and bed sheets thats jusy yuck! x
Bath towel. I'm coming out clean anyways.
Good Question... Bedsheets.
bedsheets
My bed sheets, and just sleep on the floor instead.
bed sheets


I need clean towel
Oh dear, one washes those things? You humans and your customs.
you have to wash your bedsheets?
Not wash my towel. I could drip dry.
my bath towel, its clean water on it anyway.
not wash my bath towel i can use a shirt or something
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment