Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i dry my car off with a bath towel or will it just smear it?

you can but i wouldnt recomend it.. it will leave fuzzies on your carCan i dry my car off with a bath towel or will it just smear it?
no,a bath towel works good 4 the car but can ruin the towel ,so don't use a good one.Can i dry my car off with a bath towel or will it just smear it?
Sure you can as long as it's an OLD towel.


New towels will leave fuzz on the car.





I do it all the time and it doesn't streak.
If the towel has fabric softener in it, don't use it.
as long as it is a broken in 100% cotton towel it should be okay
You can use bath towel if you wish.. They just have lien





I would suggest buying that is lien free
An OLD bath towel works okay. I use my leaf blower. It does a great job and there are no fuzzies, spots or streaks. Just plug it in and start blowing from the top down.
Use an linen cloth but really a chamois leather is the best thing for this
You can, but a ';shami'; is what the pros use.





(not sure of the spelling)
It will smear and you'll probably get fuzzies from the towel on the your car. I'd try to find something that's specifically made for use on cars.
It will leave little fuzzies, but they will blow away. The best way is to buy a chamois cloth. They are excellent for windows too. Another problem with towels is that have to washed every time. Chamois' come in a plastic container and you never have to wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment