Saturday, August 7, 2010

If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?

Which would you rather not wash?


Explain.If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?
Lol love this one! I guess that I would have to say my bedsheets! I will leave it at that! I'm gonna go wash my bathtowel now! LOL!If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?
bed sheets. you can be clean on the bed if you try, its still gross either way, but towell? come on my i shower everyday. i would sleep on the couch some nights and i asked a question how many times people wash their sheets, the average person said 2wice a month and some, more than a few said once a month and some longer! most people take baths everyday!





People do you know how much dead skin is on that towell. and sweat! usually before i go to bed ive already taken a shower, the only time they get dirty is ummmmmmmm. well you know.
LOL, bath towel, definitely. I can just hang around in the bathroom for a while and ';air-dry'; if I have to but there's no way I can ever give up sleeping in my bed, with my clean sheets. Plus, the towel is only used right after I finish washing my body in the shower -- how dirty can it get?
BATH TOWEL!





Can you imagine never washing your bed sheets?





Especially if your not exactly ';innocent'; lmao. If you catch my drift.
Sheets. I guess I could always just make sure I'm clean before going to bed, but a dirty towel is just wrong.





Yall are just nasty. Towels contain germs from the air as well as old skin cells, but you won't wash it??
Probably my bedsheets, because you can always shower after sleeping in a dirty bed...and with a clean towel.
Sheets. If you smell like funk, you won't have to worry about anyone getting naughty with you on your bedsheets anyways.
Towel. . .both would be icky, but at least I'm drying off a clean body on the towel. Can't say the same for the sheets.
the bath towel. your already clean when you use it so its not really that dirty. and if you peed on your sheets then that would be nasty xD





edit: O cmon how come I got three thumbs down??
I would wash my bed sheets, the towel is to dry you off presumably after you get clean in the shower
eww...that is really gross. Either one would be tough because an old towel is just funky...and dirty bed sheets would make me not ever want to go to bed.....I'm torn...
towel! i can also dry with my clean sheets ^_^ ever think of that
never wash the bath towel. tought choice.though.
Bath towel because you cud just dry without one but bed sheets matter to me
bath towel only because your clean when you get out of the shower, and bed bugs and stuff is pretty fowl
i would say a bath towel becaus eyour clean when you get it and use it!
bed sheets cuz i shower every day right before i sleep.
bath towel. i can always air dry.
My bath towel. It only gets wet, not dirty.
not wash my bath towel because when u get out the shower your always going to be clean

No comments:

Post a Comment