Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Must uncircumcised men retract their foreskin after a bath and dry the gland penis & the inside with a towel?

Normally, when men are showering, we would retract our foreskin to wash and then let it slide back. So, after a shower ,while drying ourselves with a towel, must we retract our foreskin and dry the gland penis? or can we just retract our foreskin and wash without drying?Must uncircumcised men retract their foreskin after a bath and dry the gland penis %26amp; the inside with a towel?
No maintenance on my unit consists of pulling it back washing it with soap rinsing it off and thats it i dont pull back again to dry it





curtdude Must uncircumcised men retract their foreskin after a bath and dry the gland penis %26amp; the inside with a towel?
Personal preference I guess, but I do retract it and dry it afterward.
Some do, some don't. Just do what makes you comfortable.
I can't think of a good reason to attempt to dry your glans with a towel.
Whatever you find easiest. I prefer to dry off thoroughly. It's no more tedious or tricky to do than drying between my toes.
Should br dried. Failure to do so will enhance the possibility of bacterial growth.
YES U SHOULD DO DUE TO CLEANLINESS
Who knows.





Just glad I don't have to consider this. Happily cut and proud.
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment