Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is a bath towel a good present to buy for my man?

my man has got a small old towel that he has had for a long time and its almost tone i feel he needs another one should i buy for him a towel.will this upset him.men help me out on this one pleaseIs a bath towel a good present to buy for my man?
Not really, even though you have put some thought in to it! why not some nice toiletries or aftershave?Is a bath towel a good present to buy for my man?
Why not buy him a set of towels - bath, regular size, hand towels plus a few face cloths. Get them in black which can be elegant or in his favourite colour and make sure they are nice and fluffy. He may not buy these for himself or even thinks he needs them, but I don't think he would refuse them, maybe he will really appreciate them once he tries them! Good luck.
If this is an insentment for your man to wash more often yes. If not, no. Men don't really like to change stuff they use around the house too often. If you really want for him to get a new towel, you should tell him. He won't like it, he will most likely say: what's wrong with this one? But he will do it, just because he cares about you!
lolololololololololol


buy him a towel or two.


Doesn't matter if it upsets him.
as long as you give him a b.j. to go with the present he will be happy
I don't think a towel is on any guys top 10 things he needs from his gf
yeah, I'd also go with the set. As I am sure you use them too! Wrap yourself up in one when you present them.
I don't think he would be very impressed.=)
only if he smells bad
hmm i dont think its even relevant to buy ur guy that

No comments:

Post a Comment