Saturday, August 21, 2010

If your EX transformed into a bath towel, and you found it in your bathroom, what would you do?

It was a normal towel but had a picture of them on it, they had been transformed and was a picture on the towel. They couldn't move or do anything, but they were still alive. What would you do? And what would you say to them?





lol all in funIf your EX transformed into a bath towel, and you found it in your bathroom, what would you do?
wipe my period blood with it.If your EX transformed into a bath towel, and you found it in your bathroom, what would you do?
I would throw bong water on it.





Then I would step on it. Then I would pour bleach on it. Then I would run over it with my truck. Lastly, I'd give it away to Goodwill and let him live in a crappy, slummy hovel with two Mexican families sharing a house
Scrub the toilet with it. xD
If it was my Ex, I would step all over it and wipe up dog poop with it. But.... if it was my husbands Ex, I would burn part of it and take the rest and toss it and let the dogs have it.
probably wash it in a bunch of bleach, tye dye it, then bleach it again...and wipe my *** with it when i'm out of toilet paper
I'd put them in the Washing Machine on Boil Wash!!





Then I'd say to him the following:-


';If you must lie down with dogs that have flies what do you expect, a shampoo and set?';
since he will still be alive i would take the towel outside, get some lighter fluid and set it on fire.
Use him. No pun intended.
tj: LMBO! That is tooooo funny! I would hang him out side on the line to dry... only after I let a bum use it to wash and dry himself with. Lil.
give it to the fat guy 3 blocks over so he could get his hard to reach butt crack!!! ha ah ah ha
I would say nothing. I would pee on it. Well, you did ask...
i really wanna answer this question it sounds funny ,but i didn't understand it
I would toss it in the laundry.
lmao!


use it to wipe the floor
set it on fire. LOL!
I might get frisky, if I can't get in trouble....!!
flush it in the toilet for a long while.
Wipe my butt with it.
wash my dog with it
wipe my *** with it.
  • laura mercier
  • 1 comment:

    Bushra shaikh said...

    I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    Vessel Sinks

    Post a Comment