Saturday, August 7, 2010

Which is more sanitary, bath towel or loofah?

So I have bath towels but a lot of my girl friends own loofahs. Which is more sanitary? I'm willing to buy a loofah but I've always thought they were super germy and gross.Which is more sanitary, bath towel or loofah?
Loofahs aren't gross and germy- just rinse it out after you use it and try to hang it up to dry after you use it. They are great for making your skin soft! They need to be replaced about every 3 months, or when they start to fall apart and get really rough. It's always good to kinda rinse off before you use them thoughWhich is more sanitary, bath towel or loofah?
I just wanted to add that I was talking about a small towel you wash with, not a large drying towel. I thought that was clear, but maybe I should've explained more.

Report Abuse



since a towel is something you dry with and a loofah is something you wash with, you have two different things here...





loofahs are fine to wash with...they DRY and have very few germs..( if you can, BOIL the things once-in-awhile, it keeps them fresh)





towels are put on bars/racks to dry between showers...wash them in hot water and dry in a hot dryer to keep them fresh.
loofas make your skin soft and more sanitary too.
bath towels

No comments:

Post a Comment