Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to tell my roommate not to use my bath towel?

I am in college. My roommate is a very messy person overall and I don't like the guy. Today I found my bath towel in his room. He most likely used it or his girlfriend that is ALWAYS over. How should I tell my roommate not to use my towel?How to tell my roommate not to use my bath towel?
Sorry to hear about your roommate problems. I had a similiar situation with my roommate when I was in college. She would use my towels and eat my food. I just told her that we needed to have a roommate meeting becasue I wanted us being roommates to work out. I just told her that I did not like her eating my food and using my towel. I also gave her the chance to voice any concerns on things I may have been doing that upset her. I am sure if you just mention it to him like that he will not use your towel anymore. Good luck!How to tell my roommate not to use my bath towel?
dude i have to say as soon as i saw the headline of this question i cracked up. I would be mad, and id be like listen this isnt no sleepover we both live her so get some of ur own towels and stuff because some things just arnt meant to be shared. good luck =)
First of all, that's nasty. I feel bad for you. Jut say hey please don't use my towel. Not much you can say besides that. Or hint around it somehow. Good luck.
Okay... If you're not that close enough, I advice you get a new cabinet or drawer with lock and have your personal and important things locked in there. or it's either you tell him in a nice way that you don't like what he is doing! if you can't just leave, some people are really like that. after telling him and still it doesn't work or things just get worst I think you better leave and find a new room.
Tell him you have genital worts. A real bad case that you have to have remove once a week or you can't piss right. That ought to stop him. Then give his girl warts. Yeah, revenge.
I'd also say that you need to just tell her that you have an issue with others using your towewl, that's why most bathrooms have many towels..........maybe she won't take it as bad as you think.
get a new roommate .

No comments:

Post a Comment