Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you re-use a bath towel before washing it?

(ie. do you shower, dry off, let the towel air dry and use it again the next day)Do you re-use a bath towel before washing it?
No. Because I share a master bath with my Hubby and I don't know if he would use the same towel as I would. So, once I use it I throw it down the laundry chute.


Peace %26amp; Love :)Do you re-use a bath towel before washing it?
I use a towel, then hang it up and use a new one the next day. Then the day after that I use the first towel I used, since its now 2-days dry, then the next day I use the other one.


I do this for at most a week before washing them and starting the cycle with new towels.
Yes, I use them about 3 or 4 times. I only do this if I have taken a shower, so I am clean. The towel is then hung up to dry. That way there is no mildew or anything of the sort. I figure it probably needs washing after 3 or 4 times, though. If I use it for anything else, such as mopping up water, I wash it then.





Why waste energy and water? I think water and energy conservation is very important for our environment (not to mention the electric bill!!)
No. I dry off and then I use it to mop any drips on the floor, then it's straight in the wash.





edit: I'm all for conservation, but I'm not getting jock itch for the sake of the planet.





Edit two: when you use the towel you may be clean, but tiny bits of skin and stuff can rub off and basically rot on the damp towel. No thanks.
I use it a minimum of 17 times before washings.





Just kidding! Maybe about 2 or 3, depending on if it hangs and dries well, and doesn't get musty. I kinda like when it at least smells clean, even if there is a little butt juice on it.





What a dumb topic. Sorry.
Yes, and why not?


I'm clean after a shower. I try to use my bath wrap at least 3-4 times. It saves water,electricity,laundry soap and wear and tear on my towels.





I also have a special wrap for my hair. Contrary to popular belief I do my hair regularly.
Yes. Actually I think my mom just used a towel that me and this completely sexy guy used on Saturday night when she and my dad were out of town. Haha, that's silly.
of course. wasting water and engery from the washer and dryer to do that. I mean it is your body thats used it, and it cant be that gross
yea!who washes their towels everyday?thats a waste of time, energy n electricity.i was it once a week.U use it on ur body after having a shower anyway.cant be that bad!
Yes. When you step out the shower you are clean so you can,t make the towel dirty.
uh,yes! that would be too much laundry and very bad for the environment.tststs





and it's not like I'm dirty after I took a shower. right? [not that I am before]
No they go straight into the washing machine, especially when the little ones have used them
Yes.


OK for several days.


You are wiping clean water off your clean body.



Yes, but only if there aren't any clean towels left.


And, if I was the one who used the towel the day before. lol
I use it for 3 days before I wash it....I washed myself so the water on the towel is clean!
Yeah. I don't think anything is wrong with that, unless the towel is EXTREMELY dirty after using it the first time.
Yes. I use mine 'till it starts to get smelly. LOL. Otherwise I'd have to do laundry EVERY DAY and I'm not doing that no way!
Conservation is my middle name so yes.
Of course - otherwise I would be doing laundry all the time, no thanks!
Yeah, but just cos I live on my own and know it will not be used by anyone else. I wouldn't use it more than twice, though.
No I always wash them after every use.Thanks for reminding me though I have to put some in the dryer.
Not for my body towel,


I do with my hair towel though...
Not in general, no.
let it dry and use it the next day.
I do
Yes,your clean when you used it the first time.
I do not, My hubby does, I think its icky
i do,have got more to do with my life than constantly washing towels
yes at least once save our planet woohooo
yes
nope. used to though

No comments:

Post a Comment