Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you use any ole bath towel , or do you have a fave that you use to wrap yourself in after a nice hot bath ?

Or shower ?


What's your favorite soap you like to use ?


Happy Weekend ! D :)Do you use any ole bath towel , or do you have a fave that you use to wrap yourself in after a nice hot bath ?
I use Caress soap....





I have a fave giant towel, with Dale JR #88 on it, Nascar towel....





it is so fluffy and keeps me all cozy and warm.....Do you use any ole bath towel , or do you have a fave that you use to wrap yourself in after a nice hot bath ?
I use any ole towel, but once in a while I will treat myself to a bar of great smelling soap. Right now (well, not right right now) I'm using the Dove bar that smells like roses, and it makes the whole bathroom smell good. And if I really want to live it up, I will buy a bar of French soap. Those French people really know their soap!





Have a great week-end!!
got my own towel set with the monogram ';his'n'; on them. my wifes towels have ';her'n'; on them. people who visit us and use the bathroom walk out of the bathroom chuckling to themselves..i don't know why, though! the towels are hung up very neatly on the towel rack.





my favorite soap is what ever is on sale when i buy it.
I like to use my BIG Colorfull towels and wrap myself in them like a human burrito when i get outa the shower, they keep me warmer then those short white ones...and i like to use baby stuff





((my skin is supper sensitive to any ole soaps))
I have not had a bath in over fifteen years, I prefer to shower. I just can't stand the thought of washing my face in the same water that I wash my backside in.
I have favourite coloured towels, fond of the sage green ones and one nice purple-y one. But wouldn't it be nice if I had one the colour of sparkly, golden honey?! :)
I have two bath sheets. I hate using towels that are small. Very annoying.





No fave soap. As long as it's not flowery. I'm allergic to that.
I have a favorite for the bath and a great big thick towel for the jacuzzi...I love to wash with Armani Code for women, there body wash smells sooooooooo good...I luv myself! LOL!
I Love a small Towel for my hair and A big fluffy Towel for my body.


I use Caress and Dove Body Washes.


Happy Weekend my sweet friends. xx Sugar bug
Not particular about my towel, but I do like to use any bath product by St Ives.
dizz, have about 3 favorites and I strictly use Ivory or Dove cuz otherwise I break out.
I Have no favorite
I use whatever towel is there when I get out of the tub.
any clean towel would do. fave soap is Olay.
I change my bath towels once a week. I use Oil of Olay moisturizing body bar, it's gentle and not too fragrant. :)
i use only fresh clean towels to dry off





i don't use soap...i use body wash...soap can be a dirty slut sometimes...
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment