Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do women put up towels in the bath room that are not to be used?

we have towels hanging and they just sit there. why cant we use these i ask? cuz there not for use. can anyone explain how women think about this?Why do women put up towels in the bath room that are not to be used?
we do it for show..it's like why do you have all that fancy china that you maybe use 3 times a year....lolWhy do women put up towels in the bath room that are not to be used?
It's to go with the bathroom decor. It makes it look prettier. For example, I got a beautiful towl set for my wedding, and it's hanging up with the handtowels and wash cloths on top in the bathroom. I got a shower curtain to match and the towels are never used. It's to make it look nice in there and their nice towels that we don't want used and washed because it makes them fade and not look as nice, lol.
Okay, I know I'll be booed, but...





I am a woman and I don't believe in having towels gathering dust, yet no one can use them. When I have company, I pull out a hand towel and lay by sink. If they spend the night and will take a shower I provide them with a clean set of towels.





All my towels are nice, so I do not reserve pretty towels for company, I deserve nice towels as well. The same with china, I eat out of nice china daily, I'm not taking it with me, thank God, I done enough dishes in my lifetime. I drink out of wine goblets, even if all am drinking is Kool-Aid. I am as special as my friends, so I treat myself.





My house is spotless, and everything has its place. And I love to decorate, but terrycloth, as a decorative item has never been my thing, call me crazy!!!





I understand about decorating, so...hang a painting, who said towels are decorations?
I'm not like that but my oldest sister is. When I visited her she walks me into the bathroom and tells me...These towels are for you, but we don't use these other ones because they're too nice to have to wash and dry like the regular towels and plus they match with the shower curtain.





She was always a stickler for detail so that stuff doesn't faze me, but my 4 year old son was like...Why does Aunty Megan want to protect her towels?
because some of us are very ';detail'; oriented about our cleaning and decorating. The towels are more part of the decor rather than functional. Just grab one out of the linen closet and hang it on a hook when you're done! Leave the neatly hung ones for the guests to eww and ahh over!
Because some things are just meant to be seen and not touched. Likewise, we girls are not meant to be understood, just appreciated. A happy man (%26amp; women for that matter), is one who can understand that men and women see through different eyes, and Two sets create a perfect view...
Because they are there to look pretty... I have some too in our bathroom... And yes they look pretty... They make the bathroom more like yes a bathroom... I keep mine smelling like Downy and also have sheer ribbons tied around them to make them even more pretty... It reminds me of being in a spa for some reason if that helps...





Now stop secretly wiping your hands on them when no one is looking because we ALWAYS know YOU DID IT....
It's for looks.Stupid I know,but some women are just like that same thing with too many pillows on the couch or bed.They like it.I never do it but my aunt does.I'll still wipe my hands on them when done washing my hands.They'll get washed once in a while but meh.
FOR DECORATION AND IF THEY GET USED THEY WON'T BE PRETTY ANYMORE.





JUST THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS SHE DIDN'T SAY HER PRIVATE IS NOT TO BE USED IT'S JUST THERE TO BE AND STAY PRETTY.LOL..........THEN YOU'LL BE HAVING SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS.
i dont i like things more practical, but it is for show, but that seems annoying to me, I got rid of the towel rack in my bathroom, put a shelf there instead, it looks good..................
What??!!





LoL!!





I'm terribly sorry that u live in a museum.. Me I live in a HOME and we do not have 'decoration towels'; hanging in our bathroom....
just for decoration and so there not caught off gaurd when mother in law comes and needs to wash there hands afterwards. thats the only time they will wash them too!
cuz we are woman and could do whatever the hell we want
decoration
It's best not to mess with these mysteries.





I used those towels...





...now I am single.
they are for decor...but latley we use them all
  • recipes cream
  • 1 comment:

    Bushra shaikh said...

    I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.
    Shower Faucets

    Post a Comment