Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's the design or color of your bath towel?

i have an aquarium designed towel, an orange towel, a blue towel, and a green towel. i have lots of towels. hahaWhat's the design or color of your bath towel?
I have lots of towels too :D but my fave is my pink one with a really nice love heart on the endWhat's the design or color of your bath towel?
I have several, some are white with flowers, some are just white, some are maroon, and some are green. Towels are good for many things, you can dry off with them, use them as pillows, blankets, weapons. Many uses, so if you are stuck out in outer space, make sure you have your towels.
well i have blue towels and bright green towels because my bath mat has brown, blue and green spots on a white background. its awsum i love it lol. before that i had light blue and dark blue towels because my bath mat was light blue with like dark blue swirls on it, my bathroom is always pretty funky
I have an aqua one at the moment...or in computer language cyan! Lol why is it that cyan is a colour that is ONLY mentioned in terms of pc colours?


Anyway, I digress....I have lots of towels but yeah it's aqua/cyan plain currently.
what a random question


i have two personal ones the rest are just family ones


i have a hot pink pinklily one and a plain which one with my nan embrodied and i have an aussie flag beach towel
haha i have a purple and white fluffy bath towel, a white one, an orange one, a pink one ..omg the list would go on lol i have loads of towels too
We also have lots of towels. I think I have a towel of nearly every colour.
orange with green flowers, dark green, a teddy towel (my fave) and a lavender (very short)
my design is a rainbow. with all the rainbow colors. walmart and kmart always have cute towels.
plain white I was never really artistic but I think that is because caspian queeen never shares her pink one with me. I guess I'm not that special
White- all white- very white-
I have a blue towel, but I secretly long for a yellow one.





*sigh*
all of my towels are blue
i have several





orange, blue, white, beige..etc. etc
i ahev adark color theme with brown and a purple set
it was plain pink

No comments:

Post a Comment