Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is re-using a bath towel with out washing it unsanitary? If not how many times can you re-use it?

well i wouldn't want to dry my face with the same towel that I dried my b***Is re-using a bath towel with out washing it unsanitary? If not how many times can you re-use it?
That is your choice,, but I use it one time then wash it.Is re-using a bath towel with out washing it unsanitary? If not how many times can you re-use it?
Yes it's unsanitary do you really think that because you


took a shower that all the dirt and residue is off of your


body well you wipe it right on to the towel.
You are clean when you are drying off, I do it all the time. It's best to toss it in the wash when it starts to smell. Happy drying!
Let's see you are clean, you wipe yourself off. You dry the towel, I assume in a clean place. Why would it be unsanitary. I use towels for several days.
If you are the only one using it then you can use it till it stinks,.
4 days
My theory is, it is not unsanitary if you are drying a clean body with a clean towel after taking a shower (not a bath). I would use the same towel for maybe 3-4 days, as long as it dries thoroughly between uses. Been doing this for years and havent had a problem!
I'm with 'tx lady' on this one, maybe I'm neurotic, I don't know....
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment