Saturday, August 7, 2010

How many towels do you use when you take a bath/shower?!?

I use 3!


1 for my hair


2 for my bodyHow many towels do you use when you take a bath/shower?!?
I use 2, one for my hair and one for my body :)How many towels do you use when you take a bath/shower?!?
I use two, one for my hair, and one for my body.
Three...





1) step out on when I get out of the shower





2)put my hair up to dry





3) Wrap around me





I k kind of rediculous but I AM CRAZY so w/e
I use 3 also!


1 for my hair


1 for my body


1 for my d... oops!


never mind
i use a big fan to dry off
1 for hair


1 for body
I air dry
One small one for my face


One big one for my Body


One for my hair


One for my shoulders to let my hair air dry for a bit.





So 4 towels!
last time.....12 i think.....
1..
2- one for all the upper parts, and one for all the lower parts.


haha Gypsy, what an answer.
Just one.
One. I just need one for my body. I let my har dry by its self.
only one. unless u count the one on the ground.
I use one daily, then I change


I also change every time a new girl shows up.


All except for this one.


She insisted that I use the same towel for a week or two.


She was a roque lover, she loved scent.
Just 2 suffices for me !!
2
1. FOR MY BODY.PUT IT IN THE BATH ROOM %26amp; IT GETS DRIED UP THERE


2.USE FOR MY HEAD , WEAR IT AND COME OUT
2
I have a terry-cloth robe that I always put on after my bath or shower and I'll use a towel for my hair.So...one!
Just 2.
1 for my body and I use a hair dryer.
Well..... I use 1 for my hair.


Another 1 for my body.


And a 3rd one for my legs and feet!!!
i use one that is big enough to cover me and a few friends
Two.


One for my hair, and one for my bodacious body!





LOL
2
I use 2, one for my hair and one for my body : )
usually 2
I dont use any most of the time, I just go stand by the wood stove until Im dry.
one so the floor dosen't get soaked when i get in and out, and 1 for my body
2

1 comment:

Bushra shaikh said...

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
Vessel Sinks

Post a Comment