Saturday, August 7, 2010

Survey: How often do you change your bath towel?

dailySurvey: How often do you change your bath towel?
As soon as it starts to sour or if it is already too wet to be useful anymore.Survey: How often do you change your bath towel?
There are always about 3 in rotation in the bathroom.
Every other use.
I Only use each towel once before it gets washed.
Every day.
Everytime I take a shower.
I usually use it about 3 times then i switch it out.
after every shower.
every week
daily.
ONLY WHEN IT SMELLS...................
Everytime i take a shower, i hate when ppl use the same one for week, ew. O.o
I'll use it for two to three days most of the time
once a week
it's just me so once a week. =)
Err...every day! what a daft question!
when all 4 of us have had a shower then I put a fresh one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment