Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POLL: How many times do you use your bath towel to dry off before you decide it's time for a clean one?

wow but after bathing your body is clean right? so the towel is basically clean because your only using it to dry your clean.. body...Right...





wow you made me wonder now...i usually dry off and hang the towel ...i only wash on weekends....ewwPOLL: How many times do you use your bath towel to dry off before you decide it's time for a clean one?
well, if ur trying to save energy then I commend u in ur efforts. But, as far as re-using and re-using and re-using the same old towel before washing??? I personally only use my towels once before washing. however, I do think that if u r hanging up the towel to dry it would be acceptable to use twice, maybe; maybe three. Just try not to over do it!! Also another question to be asked is: is it just u using the same towel over and over, or r u and someone else using the same towels. Only u can reuse a towel. the other person can use a dif. towel.POLL: How many times do you use your bath towel to dry off before you decide it's time for a clean one?
I figure when it can stand on its edge upright then its time to use the other side. Usually change the towel once a year. Maybe twice around Christmas or when I use it to wipe up unsightly stains.
2 - 3 times
Until my husband comes and washes it.





Hey when I get out of the shower, I should technically be the cleanest thing in my house!!!!





:)
Usually Just Twice......
1 time usage only!!!!
a year.





what a waste of time and energy to use a towel ONCE
twice, im always clean .





so the second time i use it, it's just like before.
One and a half times!
Twice! Hey ur using it on a clean body so why must it be washed daily!
2
3
3
once only
One
Once
Just once.
once
just once
once
once
oh hundreds... haha just playin only once.. im a bit of a germaphobe
i stop using it when it loses that fresh laundry smell
I don't know. My mom washes it without telling me and hangs it back up, so I honestly don't know.
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment