Saturday, August 21, 2010

If your EX turned into a BATH TOWEL what would you do?

If you just got out of the shower and then wrapped them round you, so their face was pressed into your butt lol, what would you say as you did this to humiliate themIf your EX turned into a BATH TOWEL what would you do?
Actually, since their my ex I would give it to my dad :)If your EX turned into a BATH TOWEL what would you do?
I just don't even know what to say to this. Are you high?
Use it to pick up dog poop in the back yard.
I would rather him be a hand towel. I would wipe my hands with him and then when I went to the laundromat to do my laundry I would leave the towel behind.
Take a good look as this is the last bit of *** your gonna get for a long time! ;)
My last ex girlfriend was when I was in first grade so I have no hard feelings....














wow how sad
Find a job.
hug it

No comments:

Post a Comment