Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is it bad to go weeks using the same bath towel? If so, why?

Yeah that seems kinda long I change mine every week sometimes more in the summer because the humidity ccauses moldIs it bad to go weeks using the same bath towel? If so, why?
#1-GROSS


#2-YOU DON'T WEAR YOUR CLOTHES FOR A WEEK DO YOU?


#3-I'M SURE GLAD YOU AREN'T MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!Is it bad to go weeks using the same bath towel? If so, why?
I wash mine every three days - but I love my bath towel!
After a while it smells because it is constantly being wet. Also there are body oils, hair, body fluids and skin cells coming off on your towel when you dry off.
yes because you are putin the same must, fungi and bacteria on you. then you will start to smell.











P.S go to my page answer my Question.
yes b/c it becomes dirty and growsbacteria b/c of the wet to dry situation change your towel weekly although i use a new one every two days

No comments:

Post a Comment