Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many towels do you use after a bath?

one to dry me...then i wrap it around my wet hair...got towelling dressing gown...so dont need more towels.How many towels do you use after a bath?
2 one for my body.......one for my hairHow many towels do you use after a bath?
1 ... how many do you need?
Two. Big one for the bod and small one for the head.
1 to wipe then a big white bath sheet to wrap my self in.
One :)*
2.


A big one for my Body and a small Towel for my Hair.
Just One.
one
Just the one
just one.
Just a big one for me.....
only 1 unless I wash my hair then it's 2.
One...although sometimes I use my husbands for my hair..
hi tulip





just 1 a beach towel if i'm having a bath....
only one i don't have long hair
2. good luck.
3 one for my hair one as a wrap %26amp; one to dry
2
only one
Just one.
This is gonna sound crazy and it drives my fiance NUTS but, 3.. lol





I use a smaller one to dry off, a big one to wrap around myself and then another big one to put my hair up in like a turbin.. lol


I have really thick, long hair.. LOL





I do A LOT of laundry.
2........one for by body and one for my hair!
2 if I'm washing my hair
one for my hair


one for my body
I only use 1. I have no idea what people who use more than 1 use the extra towels for...i wonder...
2! one for my hair and one for my body
One to wrap around %26amp; another to dry my face %26amp; hair
I always bring 3 to the bathroom but maybe use 1 after.
two one for my hair and other for the rest
Two, one for hair and one for body

No comments:

Post a Comment