Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have just cosmically ordered George Clooney wearing nothing but a bath towel and carrying 拢1m in used notes

How soon will this happen, do you think? I can't wait.I have just cosmically ordered George Clooney wearing nothing but a bath towel and carrying 拢1m in used notes
As soon as you open your legs...... oops i mean door.I have just cosmically ordered George Clooney wearing nothing but a bath towel and carrying 拢1m in used notes
Probably tonight. Just when you start dreaming.
It only took about 3 minutes for naked Johnny Depp to turn up at my place carrying 拢2m in used notes. He's here right now.
sorry i got in there 1st!
You and thousands of other women. Not anytime soon LOL.
Should happen around 9.12am tomorrow morning. He'll appear at your door as requested. That would be my dream also. Have fun and pass on my kind regards to George for me.
No.
As soon as the tooth fairy murders the Easter bunny for having more followers then her, and Santa clause delivers the Easter Bunny's cold dead lifeless body in his sack to all the little girls and boys, after Santa goes up for trial and the nanny state lets us have a life then maybe and only then will George Clooney come.


Just one minute...





Sorry he can't come because he is at my house oh well you snooze you lose.
in 3 days and 7 minutes, he will be banging at your door...to be let in
Don't know, but let me know; I'll try the same with Charlize Theron
i dont know sorry
you do know you have to believe, should of ask for Paul mac,apparently he has 拢25million going spare...hope you get what you want..
I don't know but if it works order me up Jensen Ackels carrying $10 million dollars (oh and By the way I'll take him naked Impotent please don't forget that on my order) thanks.
It could be a few months as he has to swim the Atlantic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment