Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where can i find a bath-towel robe for children (around 4 yrs old) ?

my cousin has been looking everywhere for a bath robe for my little cousin - he's four years old. I checked babies r us, the childrens place, gap, gymboree and pottery barn kids, i cant find it anywhere.


does anyone know where i can get one?Where can i find a bath-towel robe for children (around 4 yrs old) ?
walmart ,k mart ,targetWhere can i find a bath-towel robe for children (around 4 yrs old) ?
kohls has them:


http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage鈥?/a>
I would look at Kohls and in the JC Penney catalog. They are good about having stuff like that. Especially the JC Penney catalog. Or you can get on JC Penney online and check out if they have any. When I really think about it, I have not seen them anywhere, ever. I get why she is having a hard time. If worse comes to worse, she could have someone who can sew make one for him. Patterns are cheap and fabric is not bad either. Hopefully she has the resources to find someone who can sew though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the best place to look for bath towel robe is Amazon or eBay.

Post a Comment