Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you get any type of illness/ailment after using a bath towel that was placed on an outer toilet seat?

I once read that a toilet ';sprays'; germs out when you flush it,, presumably over everything. Today while I was showering, I stored my towel on the closed toilet seat, and while I was drying myself off, I wiped over my mouth, and the towel kind of went in. Could the germs that were on the toilet seat have gotten into my mouth and will get me sick, or am I overhtinking it?





Thank you.Can you get any type of illness/ailment after using a bath towel that was placed on an outer toilet seat?
You did read right. Each time a toilet is flushed it does spew some bacteria not to mentions microns of fecal matter into the air. It is possible but highly unlikely that you would have any thing to worry about in this incident however even clean hospital toilets have bacteria on them and laying anything on them and using them near your face could put you at a small risk of a multitude of things. But if your not having any symptoms I don't think that I would sweat it. Just my opinion not any form of medical advice. Good LuckCan you get any type of illness/ailment after using a bath towel that was placed on an outer toilet seat?
overthinking it!!!! trust me i do stuff like that the whole time and i'm not sick. but i know how easy it is to let your mind go!!! take care

No comments:

Post a Comment